Don't Forget to
This Parashah covers the Passover, the final plague on Pharaoh's son, and the flight from Egypt. This week's Torah Portion is one of the most important of the Year. We as followers of our Messiah and Master Yeshua know this Portion is a type and Shadow of the redemptive story YHVH is teaching us via the Torah. But, I also believe that YHVH is teachings us also other dimensions of His master plan for humanity and in this torah portion we will see what is the meaning of the blood on the door as the threshold covenant. Also, we will know about the festival rituals practice by the Egyptians once a year and which animal they worshiped. WOW, I can not believe how much information about the authority of our King is found in this Portion. YHVH HE IS ELOHIM!!!!!!!!!!!, and He will make his name known in this world and the world to come.
This page includes Torah Portions from multiple years covered by Wisdom in Torah. Each year we covered the Torah from a different perspective so you can explore each Parashah from a different perspective and focus.
- 2010 Portions: Focus on Messianic connections in the Parashah
- ANET Portions: Focus on the ancient Near Eastern cultural context of the Parashah
- Mitzvot Portions: Focus on explaining and exploring the commandments found in the Parashah (in progress)
- 2015 Portions: Revisiting the Parashah looking at the ancient cultural context more in depth with additional areas that have been researched
- Brit Portions: Focus on connecting the Brit Hadashah (New Testament) to the Parashah
Oops, this is members-only content
This page requires at least a basic level membership to access the teaching.