Don't Forget to
Please, No argument about the way I spelled the name of Yeshua 7 Years ago. Due to my research from the Hebrew I am now writing it YESHUA.
Yeshua spoke some very specific words one day during the Feast of Sukkot that sent shock waves in the Temple courts. The verse John 7:37 reads: In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.
- Did you know there was a Water Ceremony done on the Altar the same day Yeshua spoke these words?
- Do you know what the significance of this ceremony was?
- Do you know from which well in Jerusalem they would get the water from?
- Did you know that the waters of the Well had a Name?
- Which Psalms were sung during this Temple service Ritual?
- This and much more will be answered in this teaching.
Oops, this is members-only content
This page requires at least a Basic level membership to access the teaching.
Oops, you don't have access to this content
The following is a list of recommended resources for this teaching:
- More resources coming soon...