Don't Forget to
This Parashah covers Yitro's advice to Mosheh on creating leadership in the camp, Israel reaching Mount Sinai, and the giving of the ten words (10 Commandments). In my Opinion the most Important portion in the Torah. This is the day of the encounter with our maker and the day of betrothal. This day the Torah was giving to our People as the bill of rights and declaration of independence from the Slave mentality. Learn how it was the MEMRA of YAH that gave the wonderful words of the Torah (Heart) of YHVH. My passion is the Torah of our King and I decided to try and share with you as much as I can. I just love to study the Mitzvots (commandments) that are found in every torah portion, explain, search context, and learn the Heart of our Creator, it's just incredible.
This page includes Torah Portions from multiple years covered by Wisdom in Torah. Each year we covered the Torah from a different perspective so you can explore each Parashah from a different perspective and focus.
- 2010 Portions: Focus on Messianic connections in the Parashah
- ANET Portions: Focus on the ancient Near Eastern cultural context of the Parashah
- Mitzvot Portions: Focus on explaining and exploring the commandments found in the Parashah (in progress)
- 2015 Portions: Revisiting the Parashah looking at the ancient cultural context more in depth with additional areas that have been researched
- Brit Portions: Focus on connecting the Brit Hadashah (New Testament) to the Parashah
Oops, this is members-only content
This page requires at least a basic level membership to access the teaching.