Don't Forget to
This Parashah covers laws of the unclean person, the trial of the unfaithful wife, the laws concerning the Nazarite, and more.
It also deals with a very interesting ritual that was done in Israel that to this day is a mystery to the ancient writers of the bible. On my teaching the bitter waters I make the connections with Yeshua taking the penalty upon himself and standing up on behalf of the nation of Israel when He took part of the vinegar which is a type of bitter waters. The Ancient world and their rituals will give us a insight on this strange ritual of ancient Israel. Have you ever wonder why the devil the accuser of the believer must die and thrown into the lake of fire? Why do we need to be baptism so that we can be found innocent in the eyes of YHVH. By understanding this ancient ritual and the implications of judgments then we will get a deeper understanding of the judicial context of the book of Revelation.
This page includes Torah Portions from multiple years covered by Wisdom in Torah. Each year we covered the Torah from a different perspective so you can explore each Parashah from a different perspective and focus.
- 2010 Portions: Focus on Messianic connections in the Parashah
- ANET Portions: Focus on the ancient Near Eastern cultural context of the Parashah
- Mitzvot Portions: Focus on explaining and exploring the commandments found in the Parashah (in progress)
- 2015 Portions: Revisiting the Parashah looking at the ancient cultural context more in depth with additional areas that have been researched
- Brit Portions: Focus on connecting the Brit Hadashah (New Testament) to the Parashah
Oops, this is members-only content
This page requires at least a basic level membership to access the teaching.